EZTag CE allows you to easily collect geospatial data, including points, lines and polygons, along with their specific attributes. Ready-to-use without programming, the EZTag CE data dictionary editor manages simple and relational data models. Users can customize the data capture properties to match their own office database structure.
The EZTag CE Plan View swiftly and efficiently displays vector and raster map data, along with collected GNSS features.
To ensure the very best accuracy from the eXplorist Pro10, EZTag CE allows you to collect valuable GNSS observations, necessary for post-processing.
Ready for post-processing
When combining EZTag CE’s data collection and EZSurv’s post-processing power, you can count on effortless post-processing at a single keystroke. EZSurv automatically post-processes your data using GNSS base stations located around the world. Post-processing enables greater accuracy and reliability: a must when it comes to data integrity.
- Getting ready with the eXplorist Pro 10
- Using the eXplorist Pro 10 Start menu go to Settings>Power> using the Advanced tab unchecked the Turn off device options and tap OK. Otherwise, after the specified time, the GPS will turn off. Therefore, if you collect a point or a line for several minutes (over the number of minutes specified for Turn off), the GPS will turn off and so the point or line cannot be recorded.
- In order to use the eXplorist Pro 10 with EZTag CE or GNSS Driverfor ArcPad you must set the eXplorist Pro 10 GPS output format to binary. Using the Start menu go to Settings>System>GPS mode select SiRF Binary and tap OK.
- Installing EZTag CE
- Download EZTag CE installation package on your PC and run Setup. exe to install it. Follow the instructions and, if necessary, refer to the User Guide delivered with the install.
- Synchronize your eXplorist Pro 10 with your PC then, from the PC Start>All Programs menu, select Effigis>EZTag CE>Install EZTag CE on Mobile Device and follow the instructions to install EZTag CE on the mobile device.
- “Licensing Activation Key*” for EZTag CE
- On your PC, from the Start>All Programs menu, select Effigis>EZTag CE Viewer for Windows then select Tools>EZTag CE Licensing Wizard… Copy the Windows Mobile Device ID returned by the Wizard and email it, along with the eXplorist Pro 10 serial number (found in the battery compartment), to email@example.com. OnPOZ sales will reply with an Activation Key (the Activation Key is different for each eXplorist Pro 10 ).
- *Note: “Activation key” will only be issued to eXplorist Pro10 device that is pre-registered from Magellan