Bring you back to the deviated point.
Unlike other GPS navigation on the market, Return-To-Route will immediately navigate the drivers back to the deviated point for completing missing stops.
Robust Route Management tool.
- An overview of the route layout ensures that you have a strong understanding of your itinerary and won’t miss any route segments.
- Create, assign, edit and delete routes by using either backend portal or devices.
- Skip A Route Segment save hours of re-planning a route if a construction site, crime scene, or other obstacle prevents you from completing a segment on the route.
- Support Fleet Protocols.
Optimized for the toughest Urban Canyon
- Enhanced GPS technology minimizes the Urban Canyon effects and ensures safe and accurate navigation in cities
- According to our test drives, Magellan Returned-To-Route performed with 91% Accuracy in urban canyon, outperformed other GPS receivers without software optimization (52%).
More Benefits beyond
- All routes can be updated On-the-Go
- Pre-scheduled in anticipation of any obstructions
- Secure your data with optional customized encryption
- Seamless integration with Magellan’s Fleet Manager software
- Reduces driver training costs
- RTR reduces your driver’s liability, ensuring
- No garbage container is left behind
- No children are left at the bus stop
- No road goes unplowed